Sacred Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacred Angels

Sacred Angels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ken's Shoryu Reppa Instant Kill

Go down 
+4
Looney
Aneya
-_Angel_-
lynisha
8 posters
AuthorMessage
lynisha

Ken's Shoryu Reppa Instant Kill Empty
PostSubject: Ken''s Shoryu Reppa Instant Kill   Ken's Shoryu Reppa Instant Kill Icon_minitimeSun 24 May 2009 - 21:15

I've been thinking about this for awhile. But this has happened to me too many times to count. Have this happened to you guys? If so, when did it happen?

Me myself, it happened the other day.

And they say that they fixed it. Doesn't seem like it.
Back to top Go down
-_Angel_-
Admin
Admin
-_Angel_-

PostSubject: Re: Ken's Shoryu Reppa Instant Kill   Ken's Shoryu Reppa Instant Kill Icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009 - 7:59

They Said

"Ken's Instant Kill: MAYBE"

So, It was a Possibility, Well The Answer Is No, It Wasn't Fixed
Back to top Go down
https://saclans.forumotion.com
Aneya
Admin
Admin
Aneya

PostSubject: Re: Ken's Shoryu Reppa Instant Kill   Ken's Shoryu Reppa Instant Kill Icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009 - 8:15

well...
i dont remember..when was the last time it happened to me..
maybe it hates you lyny..=3
Back to top Go down
lynisha

PostSubject: Re: Ken's Shoryu Reppa Instant Kill   Ken's Shoryu Reppa Instant Kill Icon_minitimeMon 25 May 2009 - 14:46

Maybe but they really need to fix that to keep from the bad players getting easy wins like that.
Back to top Go down
Looney
CWF
CWF

PostSubject: Re: Ken's Shoryu Reppa Instant Kill   Ken's Shoryu Reppa Instant Kill Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009 - 12:30

lol thats why i use ryu now

s been polishing on him so they cant say i be cheap with ken
Back to top Go down
awawawawaw222
awawawawaw222

PostSubject: Re: Ken's Shoryu Reppa Instant Kill   Ken's Shoryu Reppa Instant Kill Icon_minitimeWed 27 May 2009 - 14:43

5 PEOPLE DID THATS TO ME (NOOBS)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ken's Shoryu Reppa Instant Kill   Ken's Shoryu Reppa Instant Kill Icon_minitimeThu 28 May 2009 - 13:33

yeah ppl been trying that wit me lately but i kill em before they can eventhink of doin that Smile
Back to top Go down
Swiftblade
Admin
Admin
Swiftblade

PostSubject: Re: Ken's Shoryu Reppa Instant Kill   Ken's Shoryu Reppa Instant Kill Icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009 - 5:54

I'mma be honest, I still Play with ken, And i've never abused that bug, And i use that move becasue.. I mean come on Normal Ken dosen't have To many attacks... But it's happened to me before.
Back to top Go down
lynisha

PostSubject: Re: Ken's Shoryu Reppa Instant Kill   Ken's Shoryu Reppa Instant Kill Icon_minitimeFri 29 May 2009 - 10:26

Good grief.. it happned to me again yesterday. Not once but twice!!!! Jeez... they seriously need to fix that bug.
Back to top Go down
~GuardianAngel~
Moderators
Moderators
~GuardianAngel~

PostSubject: Re: Ken's Shoryu Reppa Instant Kill   Ken's Shoryu Reppa Instant Kill Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009 - 12:38

It only works for other people. when i try to do it it always fails. T_T ken hates me...
Back to top Go down
lynisha

PostSubject: Re: Ken's Shoryu Reppa Instant Kill   Ken's Shoryu Reppa Instant Kill Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009 - 14:21

I think I did it once to a friend. I didn't like it when I did it to them cause I'm sure I hate it when it's done to me. I try to keep from using that move as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
(~!кєиנι!~)
GFX Mem.
GFX Mem.
(~!кєиנι!~)

PostSubject: Re: Ken's Shoryu Reppa Instant Kill   Ken's Shoryu Reppa Instant Kill Icon_minitimeSun 31 May 2009 - 15:06

lynisha wrote:
Good grief.. it happned to me again yesterday. Not once but twice!!!! Jeez... they seriously need to fix that bug.

They cant fix that.... lol
Back to top Go down
~GuardianAngel~
Moderators
Moderators
~GuardianAngel~

PostSubject: Re: Ken's Shoryu Reppa Instant Kill   Ken's Shoryu Reppa Instant Kill Icon_minitimeMon 1 Jun 2009 - 7:28

No let me tell you of a time i faught (DH)Vengence ok. He used ken right. Got 17 Insta kills on me no lie and no exageration. I wanted to quit SFO for good after that. Then i tried to use ken and nothing happend. And Even better my sakura jumped into an intakill. See i was backed into the coner and he did the shoryurepa special. I was good and everything till i just jumped and died. -_-
Back to top Go down
lynisha

PostSubject: Re: Ken's Shoryu Reppa Instant Kill   Ken's Shoryu Reppa Instant Kill Icon_minitimeMon 1 Jun 2009 - 11:33

Hmm.. I've been coming across a lot of Ken players and they're trying to do it to me.
Back to top Go down
~GuardianAngel~
Moderators
Moderators
~GuardianAngel~

PostSubject: Re: Ken's Shoryu Reppa Instant Kill   Ken's Shoryu Reppa Instant Kill Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009 - 7:12

Does ken ever work for you guys? Because i can admit when i use ken i sometimes try it XD lol!
Back to top Go down
(~!кєиנι!~)
GFX Mem.
GFX Mem.
(~!кєиנι!~)

PostSubject: Re: Ken's Shoryu Reppa Instant Kill   Ken's Shoryu Reppa Instant Kill Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009 - 13:13

Yeah. They will like "Haha I owned you!!" Shocked
Back to top Go down
lynisha

PostSubject: Re: Ken's Shoryu Reppa Instant Kill   Ken's Shoryu Reppa Instant Kill Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009 - 14:36

In reality, they didn't own no one... they got lucky with that instakill. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ken's Shoryu Reppa Instant Kill   Ken's Shoryu Reppa Instant Kill Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ken's Shoryu Reppa Instant Kill
Page 1 of 1