Sacred Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacred Angels

Sacred Angels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Neya's Life

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aneya
Admin
Admin
Aneya

Neya's Life Empty
PostSubject: Neya's Life   Neya's Life Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009 - 14:29

i am a normall school girl..who i guess who studies a lot for her family..i was born in Philippines..April 18,1993..the same birthdate as my uncle..my family is big..and i mean big big...in my mother side there are 4..and in my dad side there are 8..so which means i have a lot of cousins...it was one happy family..but not till i grew up and finally in my senses..

when i grew up..and finally my stupid brain is working..it was horrible.. my cousins..and..my Half brother..i never knew..they hated me..everywhere i go..there are glares came right from them..those glares are like needles that are filled with poison..when you turn your back it would stab you...i tried to fit in..i tried to talk to them..but..in the end..everything just fail..they would ignore me..shove me..especially my half brother would kick me..every night..i would cry and tell myself...no matter what..i'll never fit in...

i guess..when i was matured enough..they finally let me fit in..my cousins and i are quite close..but..me and my half brother are still enemies..oh..and im talking about my dad side family btw...my mother side cousins..urg..horrible....its wierd though..they treat me like a master?since im like the tallest one before..they admired me..but..it really getting annoying since the follow me around wherever i go..but..at least..i fit in fast...i thought..my life would be perfect...but..i knew it wasnt the end...

should i continue?i would..want to make this like parts...so it wont be too long...

should i continue?or should i not?
Back to top Go down
B_O_N_E_Z
B_O_N_E_Z

Neya's Life Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neya's Life   Neya's Life Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009 - 14:48

Wow. That's very emotional.... Sad I feel your pain.. Don't worry, us back here at sacred angel totally will support you, no matter what happens.
Back to top Go down

Neya's Life
Page 1 of 1