Sacred Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacred Angels

Sacred Angels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Neya's Life 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aneya
Admin
Admin
Aneya

Neya's Life 2 Empty
PostSubject: Neya's Life 2   Neya's Life 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009 - 15:06

May 25,1997,Oh my gosh..i have a baby brother..he's so cute...yes..Brian..my brother ..he was great company..but not till he grew up.When Brian Grew up..it was hard to tell you the truth..he was like my half brother..he smacks me..pull my hair..everything..i hate it.my mom would scold me for everything..Everything including what brian did..it hurts...it breaks my heart...its like the past became the future..where my cousins and half brother hated me...My nightmare came back...

Everyday when i look at my mom carrying brian..i felt jealousy..i think every moment.."does my mom loves me too..?..does dad too?..does my family do...?"..i was in doubt..after the way im being treated..everything seems so unfair..i feel pain..i wanted to get rid of myself..i wanted to run away..i wanted to feel love...but..where can i get them..?

I try my best everyday..at least to get some praise..At school..i try my best..but..i always get 80+ on my report card..(74 down is the failing mark)..its hard enough for me since im quite slow..my cousins are very smart..especially the 2 daughters of my uncle who has the same birthdate as mine..i admired them..i love them..they are always on the top 5..but..there is one reason that made the envy in me on them worse..One night..my parents told me something that hurt me..until now...
Back to top Go down
~GuardianAngel~
Moderators
Moderators
~GuardianAngel~

Neya's Life 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neya's Life 2   Neya's Life 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009 - 15:13

wow you don't know how much i can relate to you...And what did they tell you?
Back to top Go down
(~!кєиנι!~)
GFX Mem.
GFX Mem.
(~!кєиנι!~)

Neya's Life 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neya's Life 2   Neya's Life 2 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009 - 15:16

Aneya wrote:
May 25,1997,Oh my gosh..i have a baby brother..he's so cute...yes..Brian..my brother ..he was great company..but not till he grew up.When Brian Grew up..it was hard to tell you the truth..he was like my half brother..he smacks me..pull my hair..everything..i hate it.my mom would scold me for everything..Everything including what brian did..it hurts...it breaks my heart...its like the past became the future..where my cousins and half brother hated me...My nightmare came back...

Everyday when i look at my mom carrying brian..i felt jealousy..i think every moment.."does my mom loves me too..?..does dad too?..does my family do...?"..i was in doubt..after the way im being treated..everything seems so unfair..i feel pain..i wanted to get rid of myself..i wanted to run away..i wanted to feel love...but..where can i get them..?

I try my best everyday..at least to get some praise..At school..i try my best..but..i always get 80+ on my report card..(74 down is the failing mark)..its hard enough for me since im quite slow..my cousins are very smart..especially the 2 daughters of my uncle who has the same birthdate as mine..i admired them..i love them..they are always on the top 5..but..there is one reason that made the envy in me on them worse..One night..my parents told me something that hurt me..until now...

Just wow.... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Neya's Life 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neya's Life 2   Neya's Life 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neya's Life 2
Page 1 of 1