Sacred Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sacred Angels

Sacred Angels

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Neya's Life 3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aneya
Admin
Admin
Aneya

Neya's Life 3 Empty
PostSubject: Neya's Life 3   Neya's Life 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009 - 15:49

"Look at your cousins!they are smart and the study a lot. Why dont you be like them?Look they have alot of Medals and they each win from the tournament!!!"..My mom said. I cant believe what i was hearing..it was painful..i fought back my tears..it broke me apart.When it was time for bed..i looked outside the window..where i can see the moon so clearly..i felt my face wet..i guess i was crying again..i asked myself "Why..Why cant i be the person they want me to be...Why cant i succeed like them..everything just turn upside down..."i wanted to flee....i wanted just to turn into a bird...and just..forget who i am...

Morning Means School...urg horrible..i just hate school..i truly do!..its like my family..i was never welcome..i would feel left out..i would be apart...i barely talk during class..i always feel lonely..its like i never existed...i barely talk..im such a shy person..which means...i barely have friends..everyday at school..everything seems..the same..

i find myself trap in my mind with my mom's words...i still hear it until now..after what she said..i never had the courage to talk..and share my feelings to anyone...everynight..i pray that someday someone..would understand how i feel...or..somehow..i could just be a bird and fly to where no one can catch me...to where im free...I dreamt about..being free most of time in my life...

My mom told me we'll be going to America...most of my families left already to go to america..Will i survive?..i'll be alone again..but..this time..lonelier than ever...i left to america on August..Florida it is...its a beautiful place..but..still it doesnt make any difference..i miss my cousins..i miss my family....why did i have to leave...i want to go back..turn back the time...when we reached our place..i had no idea what will become in me...
Back to top Go down
~GuardianAngel~
Moderators
Moderators
~GuardianAngel~

Neya's Life 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neya's Life 3   Neya's Life 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009 - 15:51

*packs stuff* i'm moving to florida. You not alone :'(
Back to top Go down
B_O_N_E_Z
B_O_N_E_Z

Neya's Life 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neya's Life 3   Neya's Life 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009 - 15:53

I hate how my mother compares me with the other students in school too.. No
Back to top Go down
Aneya
Admin
Admin
Aneya

Neya's Life 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neya's Life 3   Neya's Life 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009 - 16:00

lol move to FL
lmao
come on wingy lol

my parents compares me to my brother..my cousins..my friends..
..almost everyone..
Back to top Go down
B_O_N_E_Z
B_O_N_E_Z

Neya's Life 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neya's Life 3   Neya's Life 3 Icon_minitimeFri 12 Jun 2009 - 17:17

Same here.
Back to top Go down
Aneya
Admin
Admin
Aneya

Neya's Life 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neya's Life 3   Neya's Life 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009 - 16:58

im tired of being compared..im tired of being so left out..
its like you're in a damn life that no one can accept you for what you are and for who you are
Back to top Go down
Chubo-san
GFX Mem.
GFX Mem.
Chubo-san

Neya's Life 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neya's Life 3   Neya's Life 3 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Jun 2009 - 19:30

i feel ya on that neyakins
my life is similar cept without the siblings o.o
Back to top Go down
Aneya
Admin
Admin
Aneya

Neya's Life 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neya's Life 3   Neya's Life 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009 - 8:35

..?
are you only child??
except siblings?
what makes it diff in your life?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Neya's Life 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neya's Life 3   Neya's Life 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neya's Life 3
Page 1 of 1